Prev: Re: Hello from GZG Next: Re: Sa'Vasku minis

[Official] responces

From: Brian Bell <PDGA6560@c...>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 17:47:27 -0500
Subject: [Official] responces

Jon Tuffley,
We greatly appreciate you being on the list!

I would like to see you have fun on this list. I would like to see you
be
able to participate in discussions without the stigma of having
everything you say being taken as immutable words from on-high. To this
end, I suggest that any official Ground Zero Games responses/positions
be
marked as [Official] in the subject and at the start of the body of the
mail. You could instruct us to take everything else as just input from
another player. This may also keep you from being swamped by questions.
And also get input from players of the game for off-the-cuff rule
changes
and other ideas.

Also someone is putting together a list of FAQs. It would be nice to get

[official] responces to the FAQs.

Brian Bell
pdga6560@compuserve.com
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/pdga6560/fthome.html
Includes the Full Thrust Ship Registry! Is your ship design here?

Prev: Re: Hello from GZG Next: Re: Sa'Vasku minis