Prev: Re: Pan-African Power Armor Next: Re: Welcome aboard, Jon T.

Re: Hello from GZG

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 15:49:13 -0500
Subject: Re: Hello from GZG

>On Thu, 13 Feb 1997, Rick Ritherford wrote:

>If you don't mind, I have a few questions for you:
>
>What's really going on with More Thrust?  Are you reprinting it, or are
>you coming out with a revised edition of the rulebooks?

Can't confirm yet, but a reprint of MT looks likely at present. FTIII
will
happen at sometime, but not until a lot of consultation has been done
regarding what (if anything) we change and what we leave alone.

>Are the GZG starship miniatures going to be re-designed? If so, which
ones
>and when?

Some may be reworked as and when we get round to them; mostly we'll
concentrate on adding more new stuff!

>Have you spoken with your American suppliers (I think SIMTAC is doing
the
>actual castings) about their quality control recently?

Think you'd really better speak to GeoHex directly about this one - I
can't
really comment from this side of the pond.

>How much of the Full Thrust system will be in the Babylon 5 starship
>miniatures game?

Can't say too much till it is out, but I can say it will be a customised
and B5-specific version of FT, with some new ideas added.

>Are you going to release the anime figures you previewed last GenCon?

If you mean the Gun Bunnies, then they should either be out already over
there or else scheduled for imminent release - again, suggest you ask
GeoHex.

>Is the "JT's Heavenly Bodies" line going to continue?

YES!... think you'll like the next few :) BTW, over here we sell them as
"The Gentlemen's Collectables...

>Thank you for writing an excellent set of games!

Thank YOU for buying them!

Jon T.

Prev: Re: Pan-African Power Armor Next: Re: Welcome aboard, Jon T.