Prev: Re: Fighter groups Next: Re: What's NEW on THE PAGE!!!

Re: Nova Cannon

From: Mike Miserendino <phddms1@c...>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 13:10:43 -0500
Subject: Re: Nova Cannon

Peter Caron wrote:
>Got a question about the Nova Cannon...
>
>Movement occurs before firing/moving the nova "ball".	What if
>a ship travels through the fireball during the ship's movement.  Does
it
>take damage?  If so, does it take last turn's Nova cannon damage
>or this turns.  If it's this turns, do I first replace the template
>size?	What if, by doing so the ship doesn't hit the fireball?

Since this is not implicitly stated, this is a tough call.  Since the
Nova
"ball" affects all ships within its range and the ball is still active
until
its last turn, I would think any ships moving in contact with the
template
would be affected by it.  Just as mines are activated whenever a ship
passes
within their active radius.  Make sure all players agree to a decision
about
this before play.

Mike Miserendino

Prev: Re: Fighter groups Next: Re: What's NEW on THE PAGE!!!