Prev: Re: Hello from GZG Next: Re: Merchant Hulls and Amphibious Vessesls

Re: Hello from GZG

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 23:48:36 -0500
Subject: Re: Hello from GZG

Ground Zero Games wrote:

> Hi to everyone one the mailing list - having been lurking around for a
> couple of weeks now, I thought it was about time I let everyone know I
was
> actually on-line at long last. I wanted to wait till the new copyright
and
> intro message had been sorted out, and make sure no-one had any
problems
> with that side of things - it all seems OK, so I'm out of lurk mode at
> last!

	Goodie, Goodie, Goodie!!! Jon's on the LIST!!!!

> We are now starting to add to the FT
> ranges again, with Dave Garnham having just sculpted some very nice
> Sa'Vasku Bioships for me - don't worry, they'll be slithering their
way to
> GeoHex for US release very soon....

	Neat-oh, I won't have to wait for AOG to come out with Vorlon
Miniatures or search for Space Fleet minis.

	Well, I gotta go.  Let me just say that I, and just about anyone
else
here, is looking forward to hearing from you.  Welcome aboard.

Later,
Mark S.

Prev: Re: Hello from GZG Next: Re: Merchant Hulls and Amphibious Vessesls