Prev: Re: Ogre Page Next: Re: Vivicon (San Fran CA, USA)

Re: new B5 Rules

From: hosford.donald@e... (hosford.donald)
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 22:47:26 -0500
Subject: Re: new B5 Rules

At 05:00 PM 2/12/97 -0500, you wrote:
>At 08:07 PM 2/5/97 -0500, you wrote:
>
>>Maybe the Vorlons are a relitivly "Younger" race, compaired to the
Shadows,
>>and maybe the shadows got into a "dont rock the tech boat" attitude,
while
>>the vorlons didn't.  That might explain why it took so many shadows to
kill
>>kosh?
>
>Well, as was made pretty clear in recent episodes, they are pretty
close in
>tech level and age. I got the impression that the Vorlons and the
Shadows
>were just different. It took a number of Shadows to kill Kosh, but how
many
>survived? In the episode "Into the Fire" Shadows are pretty easy to
kill. On
>the other hand, both Shadow and Vorlon ships can be taken out by large
>nukes, so they aren't invulnerable. When you see enough of the show,
you
>won't think the Shadows are a lower tech than the Vorlons...
>
>Allan Goodall:  agoodall@sympatico.ca
>"You'll want to hear about my new obsession.
> I'm riding high upon a deep depression.
> I'm only happy when it rains."    - Garbage

Oh BTW I hang out on the "lurker's guide to B5"....on there he has a
snopsis
of each episode, with other facts about the episodes.  That guy also
cruises
the usenet b5 groups, and places relevant messages from JMS (the guy who
created b5...I can't spell his last name...)

On the episode where the original kosh was killed, JMS was asked if kosh
had
killed any of the shadows.  He said to the effect of "no, but if they
were
humans, they would have broken bones, and bruises...."

Donald Hosford

--
Registered ICC User
check out http://www.usefulware.com

Prev: Re: Ogre Page Next: Re: Vivicon (San Fran CA, USA)