Prev: Vivicon (San Fran CA, USA) Next: Re: new B5 Rules

Re: new B5 Rules

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 17:00:21 -0500
Subject: Re: new B5 Rules

At 08:07 PM 2/5/97 -0500, you wrote:

>Maybe the Vorlons are a relitivly "Younger" race, compaired to the
Shadows,
>and maybe the shadows got into a "dont rock the tech boat" attitude,
while
>the vorlons didn't.  That might explain why it took so many shadows to
kill
>kosh?

Well, as was made pretty clear in recent episodes, they are pretty close
in
tech level and age. I got the impression that the Vorlons and the
Shadows
were just different. It took a number of Shadows to kill Kosh, but how
many
survived? In the episode "Into the Fire" Shadows are pretty easy to
kill. On
the other hand, both Shadow and Vorlon ships can be taken out by large
nukes, so they aren't invulnerable. When you see enough of the show, you
won't think the Shadows are a lower tech than the Vorlons...

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Vivicon (San Fran CA, USA) Next: Re: new B5 Rules