Prev: Re: FT3 help! Next: Galactik Tactik

RE: Starguard figs / Ogres for DII

From: "George,Eugene M" <Eugene.M.George@k...>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 11:36:18 -0500
Subject: RE: Starguard figs / Ogres for DII

Well, for better or for worse, my order to Reviresco is in the mail as
of yesterday. I ordered the rules sets, and a set of the Dreenoi 'Bugs',
a set of the Nekton 'Frogs', a set of the Nautaloid 'Snail-Octopi', as
well as a battery of 4 gauss rifles on field carriages. I figure I'll
shy away from the more humanoid races for now. After all, who's to say
that a Dreenoi isn't 1.1m tall in 25mm scale and weighs 30kg ?

You may rest assured that I will give a review of the minis as soon as
they show up (soon, I hope.....). Now if they're good, the next task is
getting some of the spaceships.....

Gene

Prev: Re: FT3 help! Next: Galactik Tactik