Prev: FT3 help! Next: Re: Merchant Hulls

Re: Star Wars Vehicles

From: Samuel Penn <sam@b...>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 1997 13:13:46 -0500
Subject: Re: Star Wars Vehicles

In message <970208223109_1422457288@emout04.mail.aol.com> you wrote:

> I have the model of the Star Wars Imperial Lamda class shuttle craft
but I
> cannot find the stats in the sourcebooks.  Does anyone have it?  I
want to
> convert it for use in the Star Wars Miniatures Game as an assauly
shuttle.
>  In the Empire Strikes Back Darth Vader rides down in one after being
told by
> General Vier that its safe to make his descent.
>   Phil P.

It is the shuttle used several times in Jedi - the Tydirium used
by Han et al was a Lambda class. The stats are somewhere - I think
I've seen them in one of the adventures. You could probably use
the stats in the sourcebook for a 'standard interplanetary shuttle',
on page 23 (1st Edition Star Wars Sourcebook).

There are stats for an assualt shuttle in the Imperial Sourcebook
(page 49/50), though this is something entirely different, and is
more for boarding actions than planetary assualt.

--
Be seeing you,					     ARM not Intel.
Sam.					       Acorn not Microsoft.

Prev: FT3 help! Next: Re: Merchant Hulls