Prev: Barrier Net Next: Re: [SG2] 15mm Figs, Anyone? A company wants to supply...

Re: Mines

From: FieldScott@a...
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 22:12:29 -0500
Subject: Re: Mines

Phil writes,

>   This means at one point apiece and taking up one mass apiece, mines
are
> not that great of a bargain...

I think a lot of people on this list would agree. I make my mines do 1-6
POINTS of damage, like a torpedo. Check Jerry Han's archives for a
couple
dozen different ideas for mines.

Scott Field

NOVELIZATION: The metamorphosis of a successful bad movie into an even
worse
book, which typically outsells the *original* book on which the movie
was
based.

Prev: Barrier Net Next: Re: [SG2] 15mm Figs, Anyone? A company wants to supply...