Prev: Re: Ogre Figures Next: Re: Merchant Hulls and Amphibious Vessesls

RE: Ogre Figures

From: Scott R Pyle <srpyle@c...>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 06:40:50 -0500
Subject: RE: Ogre Figures

On Thu, 6 Feb 1997, Andy Skinner wrote:

> Are the miniature rules a variation of the hex game?
> For instance, do you still add up some number of units'
> attack strength and compare to a defense strength?
> Or are the rules redone for the miniatures game?
>
> thanks,
> andy
> andy.skinner@tseng.com

	Yep. A very smooth transition from board to minaitures. A few
variations and added details arise,m but it's essentially just as fast
as
the board game. I play it nearly every weekend now, so if anyone has any
questions, ask away.

	BTW, why doesn't GZG make a bid to do the minis for Ogre/GEV?
Makes sense to me.

Scott R. Pyle
Assistant Cataloging Librarian
Youngstown State University
srpyle@cc.ysu.edu

Prev: Re: Ogre Figures Next: Re: Merchant Hulls and Amphibious Vessesls