Prev: Re: Questions: Submuntions and Scatterguns Next: Re: Starguard figs / Ogres for DII

Re: Full Thrust E-Mail Games

From: davisje@z... (Jonathan Davis)
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 06:29:36 -0500
Subject: Re: Full Thrust E-Mail Games

> Hey Gang:
>   How do I find out where there are some e-mail Full Thrust games
going
> on and who is hosting them?  I am looking for a game to join.
>
> John

PBeM game announcements get posted to the list looking for players.

Scott Field is running a game now about a first contact scenario.

I'm running a tournament via PBeM.  There may be other games ongoing,
but it seems a little quiet for the moment.

Jon Davis

Prev: Re: Questions: Submuntions and Scatterguns Next: Re: Starguard figs / Ogres for DII