Prev: Re: [SG2] 15mm Figs, Anyone? A company wants to supply... Next: Map Making Software Distribution Win32

Re: Starguard figs / Ogres for DII

From: db-ft@w... (David Brewer)
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 03:38:34 -0500
Subject: Re: Starguard figs / Ogres for DII

In message <01IF3MW953E0EKFL2P@avion.stsci.edu> Nothing's the same
anymore writes:
> Okay, semi-ignorant question from moi: what scale is the GW (non-Epic)
> stuff at?

Who knows? Officially 28mm, it just grows bigger and bigger. 32mm?
34mm? I lost track some time ago. Big. Bigger figures are easier to
model. All scales are growing. People call 1:72 20mm... do the maths,
you find its 25mm (inch * 72 = 6 foot). 15mm's too are growing. GW
doesn't care if old figures are out-of-scale with the new, and many
manufacturers copy their scale.

> happen to own 10 Space Marines (courtesy of my brother one x-mas, who
is big
> into GW), and want to know: are they going to be too big for Stargrunt
figs?

Space Wombles are pretty big, but you can justify the height with PSB.
Being covered in armour could be said to boost their height, as could
genetic modification etc.

--
David Brewer

"For vad ar din mor? Inte en start platta at din far/
Nej nej nej nej nej... okay yeah." -- Robin Hitchcock

Prev: Re: [SG2] 15mm Figs, Anyone? A company wants to supply... Next: Map Making Software Distribution Win32