Prev: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT (Was:Re: testing, testing, 1,2) Next: Re: off topic: Babylon 5 the strategic game

RE: Starguard figs / Ogres for DII

From: "George,Eugene M" <Eugene.M.George@k...>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 18:50:22 -0500
Subject: RE: Starguard figs / Ogres for DII

>----------

	The generally accepted scale for GW (40k) minis is 28mm-30mm
which
comes out to between 1/61st scale to about 1/58th scale in modeling
terms.

>However a source of OK cheap figs is the ALIENS Colonial marine boxed
set.
>Most stores are liquidating them if they have any. I bought 3 boxes for
$4.00
>US each. They look pretty good with my SGII FSE Minis. I use the group
as
>mercenaries to explain the figure equipment variations.

All the stores around here don't seem to want to drop their prices on
Leading Edge's figs, they ain't worth full price, even with the case and
all.....

Gene

Prev: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT (Was:Re: testing, testing, 1,2) Next: Re: off topic: Babylon 5 the strategic game