Prev: Re: Ogre Figures Next: off topic: Babylon 5 the strategic game

RE: Ogre Figures

From: Andy Skinner <andy.skinner@t...>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 17:07:00 -0500
Subject: RE: Ogre Figures

>The SJG web site mentions that they are looking for someone to do the
>models. They are interested in producing more Ogre stuff, but they come
>right out and say that they want to do the new material as miniatures,

not
>board games. I guess we'll just have to keep waiting...
Are the miniature rules a variation of the hex game?
For instance, do you still add up some number of units'
attack strength and compare to a defense strength?
Or are the rules redone for the miniatures game?

thanks,
andy
andy.skinner@tseng.com

Prev: Re: Ogre Figures Next: off topic: Babylon 5 the strategic game