Prev: Re: Starbases - DS9 + Bn where in is some small integer Next: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT (Was:Re: testing, testing, 1,2)

Re: new B5 Rules

From: hosford.donald@e... (hosford.donald)
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 20:07:12 -0500
Subject: Re: new B5 Rules

At 03:59 PM 2/5/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Joe A. Troche writes:
>
>@:) Aren't the Vorlons and the Shadows at the same Tech lvl.  They
>@:) achieve the simular results, the means only appear different.
>
>@:) >TL 4 Vorlon
>@:) >TL 5 The Shadows
>

>  If anything I would think the Shadows were at a lower tech level.
>It took a bunch of them to kill Kosh.	Or maybe the Vorlons just work
>out more than the Shadows.
>
>-joachim

Maybe the Vorlons are a relitivly "Younger" race, compaired to the
Shadows,
and maybe the shadows got into a "dont rock the tech boat" attitude,
while
the vorlons didn't.  That might explain why it took so many shadows to
kill
kosh?

Donald Hosford

--
Registered ICC User
check out http://www.usefulware.com

Prev: Re: Starbases - DS9 + Bn where in is some small integer Next: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT (Was:Re: testing, testing, 1,2)