Prev: Re: The Ft FAQ! Next: Aliens Figures

RE: Starguard figs / Ogres for DII

From: "George,Eugene M" <Eugene.M.George@k...>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 17:09:49 -0500
Subject: RE: Starguard figs / Ogres for DII

>----------

Well, I've found rebasing some of the smaller figs like the "Denizen"
line from Stone Mountain or 'Partha's 25mm Battletech minis makes 'em
look a little bigger at least.

>	>Neither, unfortunately, does their "fully illustrated" catalog.

      Ack, worse and worse. Has anyone seen their tanks or spaceship
lines up close ? Also, are they exclusively mail order ? I don't
remember ever seeing any of the minis in stores.

Gene

Prev: Re: The Ft FAQ! Next: Aliens Figures