Prev: Request for MT Reprint Next: Re: new B5 Rules

RE: Micromachine Conversions

From: Kyle Klingler <kklinglr@f...>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 00:34:11 -0500
Subject: RE: Micromachine Conversions

On Thu, 23 Jan 1997, John Kovalic wrote:

> What works best for MicroMachine conversions?
>
> SUPERGLUE. It's a marvel with MicroMachine. The bond is amazingly
solid.
> Half o' my Star Trek minis are conversions, and I've done some of the
> damndest stuff you could imagine. They'd never hold had they been
metal.
> They work great.
>
> John Kovalic

My question deal with un-glueing.  I received a Star Trek Micromachine
box
set where some of the nacelles were not glued on straight.  Any
suggestions on how to correct the problem without doing too much damage?

*  Kyle Klingler - kklinglr@freenet.columbus.oh.us  "I'm not dumb.   *
* I just have a command of thoroughly useless information."  Calvin  *
*   "I have the strength of madness."  Miaowara Shiro		     *

Prev: Request for MT Reprint Next: Re: new B5 Rules