Prev: Re: Kra'Vak diagrams Next: Re: Short list

Re: Star Wars Miniatures

From: TADBRONSON@a...
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 16:54:05 -0500
Subject: Re: Star Wars Miniatures

I've got bunches of the Star Wars 25mm minis.  I also used some from the
Battletech that looked like some Star Wars minis.  The boxed set was a
whole
lot cheaper than the 3-to-a-package set.  This was years ago though so I
don't know what's out there now.  I have seen some Star Wars blister
packs
(Wookies, Sand people, heroes, etd) and I think West End Games has put
out a
scenario package for Star Wars.  Our group played and I thought it was a
blast, particularly when you set up the 3-D affects.  However, most in
our
group thought it was too hard to hit a target.	One guy even converted
Warhammer 40K to Star Wars.  That game was quick and fun.  We also used
my
Star Wars minis with Star Grunt.  That was also a blast.  The same guy
who
did the Warhammer conversion did the set up for Star Grunt.  Speaking of
scenarios, is there any plans to develop some for Full
Thrust/DS2/Stargrunt?
 It's hard for me to get the time to develop scenarios so I tend to like
those already developed.

Later
Tad Bronson

Prev: Re: Kra'Vak diagrams Next: Re: Short list