Prev: Re: Short list Next: Re: Distributed Fire Control

Re: Ogres in DSII

From: Alan Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 12:20:04 -0500
Subject: Re: Ogres in DSII

John Kovalic wrote:

> Sorry, I *DO* play "Ogre Miniatures," and can't find Ogre miniatures
for
> love nor money. ESPECIALLY the actual Ogres themselves. The *only*
Ogre
> I've got is a Mk III.

> PS. Just in case anyone ELSE knows of such treasure troves (hint,
hint,
> hint....)

I do have a few Ogre miniatures - Mk V, Mk III, 20 or so GEVs, a light
tank or ten, a brace of Heavies, a pair SuperHeavies... If you need just
a few to round out a unit, maybe I could help.

At CANCON they were selling GEV Carriers at $2.50 US a packet. No I
didn't get any, I spent every cent I had ( not quite true, had 85c left
) on Epic.

----------------------	    <> <>    How doth the little Crocodile
---------------------- o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: Re: Short list Next: Re: Distributed Fire Control