Prev: Re: Merchant Hulls Next: Re: PBEM excel sheet wanted

Re: B5-Somewhat off topic

From: Nothing's the same anymore <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 07:25:21 -0500
Subject: Re: B5-Somewhat off topic

>Thanks for the info. Do the books at least give one the story line?

The first six book feature our cast and crew, but the stories are
standalone
and do not contribute to the overall storyarc. Only a couple, imnsho,
manage
capture the essence of our cast and crew. #2 did a good job at capturing
Ivanova's character (but again, like I mentioned, when you hit the last
chapter or two, things fell apart - fast!). I think most people i work
with
who read #4 liked that one, too.

Of the upcoming novels one is to follow Sinclair and Sakai after the
events in "Chrysalis". Another is to explore what happened with the
Icarus, and how Morden & Co. got involved with the Shadows. Don't
remember what the synopsis of the third book is; I *think* it might
have something to do with the Rangers and early Marcus stuff. But I
could be mixing this up with something else jms is planning elsewhere.

Mk
-
Only the bravest try where eagles and angels dare to fly
<*>

Prev: Re: Merchant Hulls Next: Re: PBEM excel sheet wanted