Prev: The Full Thrust FAQ list Next: Re: Amphibious Ships

Re: Which B5 rules to use

From: mgrover@m...
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 01:16:50 -0500
Subject: Re: Which B5 rules to use

> >I want to run a FT B5 game but with all the available B5 adaptations
out
> >there I don't know which to use.
> >
> >And in your answer please give a short reason why you like a
particular version.

> I like mine 'cause....umm, I made em??  ;-)

same here.

With mine Instead of making new weapons I gave the individual races
firing, damage and defense bonuses based on tech level. You do NOT
want to face Mimbari AA megabttys in a EA cruiser. I also have
telepath rules that the play group thinks are nice. My shadow rules
take a completely different direction than most others.
I just mailed my rules to mark to see if he would be so kind as to put
them on his web page.
My suggestion is to take all of them and pick and choose the rules you
want to use out of each one.

Marshall
Marshall Grover

"A Jedi's Greatest Enemy is Himself" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Prev: The Full Thrust FAQ list Next: Re: Amphibious Ships