Prev: Re: Thrust Marines Next: RE: Micromachine Conversions

Re: Merchant Hulls

From: CMitch5046@a...
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 21:28:31 -0500
Subject: Re: Merchant Hulls

In a message dated 02/02/97  20:17:07, you write:

<<
 I've always been under the impression that Merchant hulls
 are always considered to have four rows of damage boxes.
 Tried to double check this today, and the only rules I
 can find seem rather vague. They mention that all Merchant
 ships are of the same class, regardless of size, but only
 seems to list the required number of rows for the military
 classes. >>

There are merchant ship designs given in MT
The Free Trader escort has 2 rows, The armed Merchantman cruiser has 3
and
the Escort/Patrol Carrier has 4 exactly as per naval vessels and for
some
reason the Merchant Tug cruiser only has 2 rows ( Obviously the other
systems
are shielded by those over sized engines  :-J

Craig Mitchell

Prev: Re: Thrust Marines Next: RE: Micromachine Conversions