Prev: Starbase models Next: PBEM excel sheet wanted

Re: Still Lousy After All These Years

From: Rick Rutherford <rickr@s...>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 13:06:01 -0500
Subject: Re: Still Lousy After All These Years

On Wed, 29 Jan 1997, Marshall Grover wrote:
> > Powell Class Gunship:
> > Mass: 100
> > DP: 50
> > Points Cost: 1048
> > Thrust Factor: 4
> > Armor 2 (This group decided that human tech ships can mount armor.)
> > 16 A Batteries (3 arc)
> > 2 Submunition Packs
>
> It looks like all these ships would be REAL vulnerable to fighters, no
> wonder they decided no to play with them.

Yep -- change all your fighters to torpedo fighters, and you'll have a
fighting chance.

Rick Rutherford       rickr@digex.net	    The above opinions are mine.
"It seems to me that the nearer painting approaches sculpture the better
it is, and that sculpture is the worse the nearer it approaches
painting."
					     -- Michelangelo

Prev: Starbase models Next: PBEM excel sheet wanted