Prev: Re: Dead Chuffed! Next: Re: Dead Chuffed!

Re: SGII Minis....

From: b.s.murray@n... (Stuart Murray)
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 11:31:48 -0500
Subject: Re: SGII Minis....

>I've been buying Stargrunt Infantry by the truckload here! I think
>they are wonderful! I am SO TIRED of the GW 30mm scale!! My ESU
>Powered armor looks extraordinarily menacing ESPECIALLY with the
>support weapons being those monstrous 20mm HVAT railguns!! I have
>actually collected them as part of my 25mm mercenary force. My other
>non-GZG infantry minis are the old  Traveller Zhodani
>Powered armor squad figures. They work very well as Full suit
>unpowered figures and have very nice detail. So far my force is up to
>52 figures (ALL PAINTED!!) One Paladin Resin tank, One Grendel Resin
>MICV (Heartbreaker Minis $10 U.S.) and one converted GW Rhino with a
>modified 1/72nd scale GEPARD Turret on top. Next I am purchasing the
>6 wheeled Hi-mob MICV (resin) to transport my 12 man PA squad. ;-)

Is that the Phalanx ? If so wait till you see it it is huge ! it is
bigger
than the Paladin.  I use mine to transport two squads of NACs or 10 28
mm
Grenadier Future Warriors.

Stuart

Stuart Murray

The Department of Surgery
The Medical School
The University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
NE2 4HH
U.K.

ph. (44) 191 222 7076
fax. (44) 191 222 8514

Prev: Re: Dead Chuffed! Next: Re: Dead Chuffed!