Prev: Re: The Ft FAQ!/Odd Thrust Next: Re: The Ft FAQ!

Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...

From: "Absolutely Barking Stars" <jw4@b...>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 05:27:04 -0500
Subject: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...

> I had been trying to get in touch with Adam to let him know that I was
> able to take the list on.  I couldn't figure out why he wasn't
> responding.  As I said, I'm behind on the list, but if we don't have a
> home yet, I can take it.
It appears the list is safe for now. It depends mainly on my workload,
but for now it seems OK.

			TTFN
				Jon
'And I love what we are but I hate what I am
 And I wanna be like you but I hate when you're like them'
		   Maria McKee 'What Else you Wanna Know'
BWFC Fans List Home Page -
	    http://www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist/home.html

Prev: Re: The Ft FAQ!/Odd Thrust Next: Re: The Ft FAQ!