Prev: Re: Trek and Rhodan Next: Re: The Ft FAQ!/Odd Thrust

Re: SGII Minis....

From: "Mike Wikan" <mww@n...>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 04:18:16 -0500
Subject: Re: SGII Minis....

I've been buying Stargrunt Infantry by the truckload here! I think
they are wonderful! I am SO TIRED of the GW 30mm scale!! My ESU
Powered armor looks extraordinarily menacing ESPECIALLY with the
support weapons being those monstrous 20mm HVAT railguns!! I have
actually collected them as part of my 25mm mercenary force. My other
non-GZG infantry minis are the old  Traveller Zhodani
Powered armor squad figures. They work very well as Full suit
unpowered figures and have very nice detail. So far my force is up to
52 figures (ALL PAINTED!!) One Paladin Resin tank, One Grendel Resin
MICV (Heartbreaker Minis $10 U.S.) and one converted GW Rhino with a
modified 1/72nd scale GEPARD Turret on top. Next I am purchasing the
6 wheeled Hi-mob MICV (resin) to transport my 12 man PA squad. ;-)
Mike Wikan
Game Design\Conceptual Art
n-Space, Inc.
A Producer of 3D Entertainment Products

Prev: Re: Trek and Rhodan Next: Re: The Ft FAQ!/Odd Thrust