Prev: Re: Star Wars Miniatures Next: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...

RE: Trek conversions

From: hosford.donald@e... (hosford.donald)
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 1997 19:32:49 -0500
Subject: RE: Trek conversions

At 11:02 AM 1/29/97 -0500, you wrote:
>At 09:30 AM 1/29/97 -0500, you wrote:
>
>>West End Games produced a new RPG system in addition to their Starwars
RPG.
>>I think it is called	The Master Book System.  They produced an
Indiana
>>Jones module, and a horror module (don't remember the name of it --
not
>>interested in that stuff anyway.)  I haven't heard anything from that
system
>>latly..
>
>Oh, wait a minute. That's right! My apologies to the original poster. I
>remember this now.

Apologies accepted.  I'm a nice guy.  I enjoyed the conversation
anyway...

>> What I want to know is should I run out now and order FT/MT, or wait
for
>>FT3....I won't have the money to do both.  When is FT3 supposed to
come out?
>>If the wait is going to be a long one, I will buy FT/MT now....I am
>>impressed with this game....I "assembled" a crude version, and tried
it with
>>my friend.  Speedy play, easy control of your ships.	I want to see
the rest
>>of the game!!!
>
>I don't know when it will be out. I suggest buying FT/MT right now if
you
>plan to play it right away. If you are going to spend a couple of
months
>painting ships first, I'd suggest waiting until after the painting is
done.

>Maybe someone else has a better idea of when FT3 will be out.
>
>Allan Goodall:  agoodall@sympatico.ca
>"You'll want to hear about my new obsession.
> I'm riding high upon a deep depression.
> I'm only happy when it rains."    - Garbage

Well I decided to scrap my Star General plans in favor of ordering FT/MT
from my favorite hobby store.  As to painting mini's....I'm terribull at
it.
I prefer to "make" my own ships anyway.  (You see when I was a kid I
didn't
have any money, and I made my own space ship toys...cardboard and glue
mostly)

Donald Hosford
--
Registered ICC User
check out http://www.usefulware.com

Prev: Re: Star Wars Miniatures Next: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...