Prev: Re: Unsubbing.. Next: Re: Anime

Re: GenCon 97 GZG tables?

From: SGibson260@a...
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 17:51:07 -0500
Subject: Re: GenCon 97 GZG tables?

<<
 I ask now, having just received the early bird registration (and
 judges registration) for GenCon 97 (due Jan 31 arrived Jan 28, typical
 TSR organization).

I just sent mine in today.  Rick Rutherford is running (and I'm
assisting) 3
two-hour novice sessions, where we're giving away painted ship minis to
the
winners (wait till you hear where we got them!)  At the TSR website
(www.tsrinc.com), they havejpg copies of the registration forms, which
say
they must be in by FEB 17th to be in the program book.	The forms I
picked up
last year did say mail them by Jan 31st.

Oh, and I'm running two Legions of Steel underground games.

Regards,
Steve Gibson
"Who loves the Bratwursts at Major Goulsby's"

Prev: Re: Unsubbing.. Next: Re: Anime