Prev: RE: Modified Turn Sequence Next: Re: Firecons

GZG and Copyright

From: "Absolutely Barking Stars" <jw4@b...>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 06:16:47 -0500
Subject: GZG and Copyright

Now I'm admining this list there's somethinG I have to clear up..

What was the exact decision regarding having representatives from GZG on
this list? Obviously, with all the extra rules, timelines etc that get
posted there's a possibility of someone taking out legal action if
something similar gets into a future GZG product.

I would like to avoid this if possible, and have my own opinions as to
the
solution but I WOULD like to know what the consensus (if there was one)
was..

					TTFN
						Jon
'And I love what we are but I hate what I am
 And I wanna be like you but I hate when you're like them'
		   Maria McKee 'What Else you Wanna Know'
BWFC Fans List Home Page -
	    http://www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist/home.html

Prev: RE: Modified Turn Sequence Next: Re: Firecons