Prev: Re: Still Lousy After All These Years Next: Re: Still Lousy After All These Years

Re: Still Lousy After All These Years

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 18:58:22 -0500
Subject: Re: Still Lousy After All These Years

I know as a lemming I shouldn't be forming my own opinions, but such is
life wrote:

> (sorry, Mark, but this situation is sounding more and more bogus to me
:-/ )

	I know that all of this sounds like a load of crap.  But it's
all true.
I wish there was some way I can prove that the group I'm play with
operates under these stupid assumptions.  Fortunetly, I may have found a
possible source for a new playgroup.  After I play one last game against
these suckers using my Monster Killer fleet, I'll move on.

Later,
Mark S.

Prev: Re: Still Lousy After All These Years Next: Re: Still Lousy After All These Years