Prev: Re: Still Lousy After All These Years Next: Re: Still Lousy After All These Years

Re: Still Lousy After All These Years

From: Mike Miserendino <phddms1@c...>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 17:32:15 -0500
Subject: Re: Still Lousy After All These Years

Mark Kochte wrote:
>If there's "no race mixing", then human ships can't have armor, can
they??

>(don't have my rulesbook with me, but that's what I seem to recall it
>saying)

I think MT (not in my hand at the moment) states that Kra-Vak ships
automatically get an armor rating based on ship category and is not an
additional cost while any other races must pay extra for an armor
level-1 or
level-2.  IMHO I think armor should be available to all races(not
considered
a Kra-Vak only technology) since this would represent the most basic
form of
hull protection.

Giving armor levels automatically to the Kra-Vak represents their
armor technology and experience using it since the humans and other
races
have pursued other technologies.  I think the book states this as well.

Mike Miserendino

Prev: Re: Still Lousy After All These Years Next: Re: Still Lousy After All These Years