Prev: Re: Still Lousy After All These Years Next: Re: Trek/SFB conversions

Sa'Vasku ship minis

From: Brian Bell <103311.1205@c...>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 23:05:31 -0500
Subject: Sa'Vasku ship minis

I was in the local gaming store and just saw a new<?> line of organic
ships for Silent Death (by I.C.E.). They would make great Sa'Vasku
ships.
Most would fall in the Escort/Cruiser weight range. Defiantly worth a
look. Designs included worm forms, squid/nautilis forms, and others.

On the side, I just sold a boxed set of the original Dungeons and
Dragons
game. But the local hobby store bought it for $60 in credit! (They plan
to sell it for $100). I had it in a garage sale for $1us and it did not
sell! It is time to buy ships! ;-)

Brian Bell
103311.1205@compuserve.com
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/pdga6560/fthome.html
Includes the Full Thrust Ship Registry

Prev: Re: Still Lousy After All These Years Next: Re: Trek/SFB conversions