Prev: Re: FT: Thank God for Dremel! Next: Re: Full Trek Scenarios?

Re: FASA Star Trek Ship Stats

From: Mark Sigerson <errant@w...>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 17:45:09 -0500
Subject: Re: FASA Star Trek Ship Stats

> Errr, can we be a little bit careful here folks? I don't want a SWAT
team
> from Paramount's lawyers coming in through my office window or
anything.

> What might be better is if you break it down to individual systems and
> discuss their conversion, then you can post a 'converted' ship as an
> 'example' . Besides which it'd be better if you have a method to
convert
> ANY FSB ship to FT than have to post each one as a bespoke conversion.
>
>				  TTFN
>					  Jon

	An excellent point!  Sorry about that, folks.  Besides, the most
fascinatig
aspect of that game was the Command & Control rules that allowed players
to man the
critical bridge stations.  I ran it a few times, and it was fantastic.
It helps if you
can arrange the furniture just so...

	If anyone is seeking this information, they can send me a
message, and I will
help them out.

	Mark

Prev: Re: FT: Thank God for Dremel! Next: Re: Full Trek Scenarios?