Prev: RE: Trek conversions Next: Re: Full Thrust/Full Impulse

Re: Full Thrust/Full Impulse

From: Alan Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 16:31:53 -0500
Subject: Re: Full Thrust/Full Impulse

Having submitted the TOS ship designs for FT, I am now trying to do the
definative Star Trek ships for FT.

Objectives/Constraints:

1. No rules changes to FT at all.
2. Make use of every ST miniature that's currently in production. Yes,
that
includes Micromachines stuff, it's to the same scale.
3. Make use of every ST miniature that's ever BEEN in production to the
standard
1/3788 scale. That includes all the FASA stuff (bar their Klingon Bird
of Prey, which
is 1/300 or so).
4. Rely on SFB for the basic parameters for the non-canonical races
(Kzin, Hydran,
Lyran). Note to SFB players: Disruptors, Phasers are all beams. Fusion
beams are Needle guns. Most Drones are Scatterpacks, but Kzin LR drones
only are Missiles. And only those ships representable by figurines will
be done, so no Fed Police Cruisers etc.
5. Accumulate a list of all ST figurines in 1/3788 scale.

I need help with the FASA stuff, and to a lesser extent, TNG (as I've
only seen
a few episodes). I especially need help figuring out what FASA models
are out there.
Also what TNG models are available in pewter these days.

----------------------	    <> <>    How doth the little Crocodile
---------------------- o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: RE: Trek conversions Next: Re: Full Thrust/Full Impulse