Prev: FT: Thank God for Dremel! Next: Re: Re:The Digital Battlefield

Copyright Schtuff...

From: pcaron%nhqvax.dnet@r...
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 11:24:32 -0500
Subject: Copyright Schtuff...

Anyone know what constitutes violation of US copyright?  I borrowed some
ideas from Star Fleet Battles for the Full Thrust tactical rules we've
written and I'm wondering if using system names from SFB violates their
copyright.

I designed Hellbore, Expanding Sphere Generator, and Phasors for Full
Thrust
and I'm wondering if I should change the name of these systems before
submitting the rules to the Unofficial Full Thrust page.

Anyone out there have any suggestions???

Pete

Prev: FT: Thank God for Dremel! Next: Re: Re:The Digital Battlefield