Prev: Re: Full Thrust Campaigning Next: Re: Full Thrust Campaigning

Re: No Subject

From: FieldScott@a...
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 15:49:47 -0500
Subject: Re: No Subject

Donald,

> By the way...I was in another hobby store (not my favorite), and I ran
into
>  a copy of full thrust.   In the table of contents it mentioned:
>  Rules: Fighters", and in the chapter on building ships, there was a
box
>  talking about thrust per mass of engine....Was that FT3, or FT2?

AFAIK, FT3 isn't out yet so if you saw somthing labelled FT, it was FT2.
It
should say "Second Edition" on the front cover.

Scott Field

IDENTITY CRISIS:  When an intellectual realizes that the most profound
influence on his mental development was "Loony Tunes."

Prev: Re: Full Thrust Campaigning Next: Re: Full Thrust Campaigning