Prev: Re: Spelljammer? Next: RE: Trek conversions

Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...

From: "I know as a lemming I shouldn't be forming my own opinions, but such is life" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 10:34:57 -0500
Subject: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...

>Let me thank you for taking over the list, John. It takes someone
>with patience and good humor to administer one, and judging by your
>input on the list, you should do a bang-up job!!
>
>Thanks again.
>Mike Wikan

John, just don't let the Narn Bat Squa...er, representatives here
intimiated
you too much. They mean well, but can get a little...enthusiastic at
times.

;-)

Mk
-
I'm not giving in to security under pressure,
I'm not missing out on the promise of adventure,
I'm not giving up on implausible dreams -
Experience to extremes...experience to extremes....
					   Rush - "The Enemy Within"

Prev: Re: Spelljammer? Next: RE: Trek conversions