Prev: Re: Realistic movement thoughts Next: Re: Space Operas

Re: Adam Delafield

From: Alan Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 03:08:05 -0500
Subject: Re: Adam Delafield

Eileen Richards wrote:

> Adam was 26 years of age and died of pneumonia on either Thursday or
Friday
> last week. He lived alone and was found by his father in bed. He had
been
> at work on Wednesday and was obviously suffering from either flu or a
very
> bad cold. It was therefore no surprise when he phoned in sick on
Thursday but
> it honestly did not appear to be any more serious than that. It was a
great
> shock when we received the phone call from his parents on Monday
morning.

> He was a very nice person and will be sadly missed.

He already is. Our condolences to the family at this tragic time. There
are people here in Australia who consider the world to be a poorer place
since that awful day, and not a few tears have been shed.

We can't send flowers, or a card, but with the family's permission, we'd
like to make a donation to the Salvation Army, Australian Red Cross or
whatever Charity they'd prefer in memory of Adam. Wish we'd known him
better in the time available, but very glad we knew him at all.

| Alan & Carmel Brain|
| Canberra Australia |

Prev: Re: Realistic movement thoughts Next: Re: Space Operas