Prev: Re: Space Operas Next: Re: Realistic movement thoughts

Re: Space Operas

From: Michael Brown <102156.2721@C...>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 00:00:27 -0500
Subject: Re: Space Operas

You wrote:

I just finished what could be described as a first rate space opera.
The
book is Crusade by David Weber and Steve White.  The Russians,
Americans,
and Chinese have all been drawn together into the Terran Federation and
peace abounds.	Our old enemy the Orions (ala Star Trek Lyrans) are of
course now our friends.  When suddenly out of deep space, from a vector
we
thought impossible comes the Thebans, and they are out to liberate Holy
Mother Terra for Saint-Jus.

This has also been released by Task Force games as a Campaign / scenario
book
for StarFire/Imperial Starfire.

The "historical" sections are quite fun to read.

Michael Brown

PS has anyone looked at adapting Starfire ships to FT?

Prev: Re: Space Operas Next: Re: Realistic movement thoughts