Prev: This is a little off full thrust(Like Lo Next: Re: Micromachine Conversions

Re: A Favor...

From: "Mike Wikan" <mww@n...>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 10:08:56 -0500
Subject: Re: A Favor...

Fellow Game Enthusiasts,

As some of you know I am head video game designer for n-Space, Inc.
My new game is debuting on GT Interactive's Web site tomorrow. The
game's name is Tigershark and believe it or not you ALL had a hand in
keeping my sanity through 70-80 hour work weeks. ( If Adam hadn't
maintained this list I would've gone nuts!) The Playstation version
will be hitting the shelves in a month or so. Knowing that many of
you are either programmers or PC game enthusiasts, I would appreciate
any constructive criticism and\or feedback you could provide. I value
all of your input greatly and it would help get my ducks in a row for
my new project.

the site is at:
http://www.gtinteractive.com/

I'm not sure what time tomorrow it will be up. I'll let you know.

Thanks,
Mike Wikan
Game Design\Conceptual Art
n-Space, Inc.
A Producer of 3D Entertainment Products

Prev: This is a little off full thrust(Like Lo Next: Re: Micromachine Conversions