Prev: PLEASE READ, this is important folks... Next: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...

Re: The Digital Battlefield

From: Stuart Ford <sford@v...>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 23:03:16 -0500
Subject: Re: The Digital Battlefield

Hi gang,

I'm working on both a real time combat system as well as a turn based
campaign
system under java, this was posted a few weeks ago (at least I thought I
posted it).  I purchased a new Java Development tool today to advance
the development
of the user interface side of the program.  90% of the server module is
complete and debugged.	I am sill hoping to be in Beta by the end of
February.  Screen
shots and a java ship builder should be available before the 31st.

Keep up ideas coming,
Stuart Ford

Prev: PLEASE READ, this is important folks... Next: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...