Prev: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks... Next: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...

Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...

From: ngilsena@m...
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 15:49:19 -0500
Subject: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...

I as with many of us on the list didn't know him well, but I must say
I had always found him more than helpful, whenever I had a query.
His intelligent commentary will be missed.

Its strange to think we're already using the past tense to describe him.

My sincerest condolences to his family and friends.

> Mike Elliott, I'm sure Jon T prolly didn't really know Adam, either
(then
> again, maybe he did), but would you consider it inappropriate to put
in a
> thought/suggestion to Jon about naming a class of ships after Adam?

This had occured to myself as well.  It seems an excellent idea and
I beleive it would be something of a fitting tribute to his work on
this list.

I can only presume the SFSFW will make mention of him and his
willingness to host their website for quite a while.

Prev: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks... Next: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...