Prev: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks... Next: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...

Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...

From: Darren Douglas <ddouglas@v...>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 13:45:48 -0500
Subject: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...

I'd like to also to add my condolances to Adams family and friends. Like
many I only had small dealings with him, but found him to be truely
both comitted and enthuisasic about Full Thrust and other games.

It is rare to find a person dedicated to sharing with others his passion
for the games he played and providing services and information for no
personnel gain. We have much to thank him for, he has helped expand our
enjoyment of the games we play.

Someone stated how do you mourn someone you have never meet, but feel
like you know them? Well I quess thats the internet for you. I for one
do not regret this for the if the mail regarding this unfortunant news
is anything to go by Adam will be very badly missed by many, who
otherwise would never had the chance to meet him.

A tribute of some description would be nice especially if it could be in
one of the games that he put a large amount of effort into.

Shocked and Saddened.

Darren

Words can not replace what death can take away.

Prev: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks... Next: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...