Prev: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks... Next: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...

Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...

From: "I'm telling you, the beard and mustache are rea--OW! Okayyy, so I lied." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 12:41:52 -0500
Subject: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...

>How do you mourn someone you never met, even though you feel like you
knew
>him?

I don't know.  :-(

>I'd just like to add my condolances to Adam's family and anyone else
who knew
>him closely. I'm sure administrating and participating in this list
wasn't
>the major achievement of his life, but those of us who only knew him
through
>the list will still miss him.

I second, third, fourth everyone else's statements. I didn't talk to him
as much as many of you, but still will miss his input and discussions.

Mike Elliott, I'm sure Jon T prolly didn't really know Adam, either
(then
again, maybe he did), but would you consider it inappropriate to put in
thought/suggestion to Jon about naming a class of ships after Adam?
Either
in the Full Thrust universe or in the Babylon Project RPG game? Though
for
the latter Jon might have to talk to JMS about.

Mk
-
Only the bravest try where eagles and angels dare to fly
<*>

Prev: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks... Next: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...