Prev: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks... Next: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...

Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...

From: FieldScott@a...
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 11:11:49 -0500
Subject: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...

How do you mourn someone you never met, even though you feel like you
knew
him?

I'd just like to add my condolances to Adam's family and anyone else who
knew
him closely. I'm sure administrating and participating in this list
wasn't
the major achievement of his life, but those of us who only knew him
through
the list will still miss him.

Scott Field
Boulder, Colorado

Prev: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks... Next: Re: PLEASE READ, this is important folks...