Prev: PLEASE READ, this is important folks... Next: Re: Micromachine Conversions

Re: The Digital Battlefield

From: Alun Thomas <Alun_Thomas%CBIS@n...>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 08:01:44 -0500
Subject: Re: The Digital Battlefield

KOCHTE @ stsci.edu writes:

> Joachim writes:
> >  And in fact I seem to recall that [Mark K] made some changes to
better
> >suit my needs, and did so in a prompt and effective manner.	Then
> >again, you were also not above secretly and maliciously reverting the
> >spelling of "Hangar" to "Hanger" just to screw me up :)

> Well...*that* was just to keep you honest.  ;-)
> Mk "sure, I can introduce a bug if ya want!"

I caught that one by changing my awk script to handle both spellings
when
you switched over the first time. So switching back didn't throw it :-)

What caught me was the way in which the number of fighters in a squadron
kept moving around - the script would fail to find it, and crash
ftmap...

Oh well, it was all good fun anyway.
I'll have to do some more development on it  sometime.

Alun.

Prev: PLEASE READ, this is important folks... Next: Re: Micromachine Conversions