Prev: Re: The Digital Battlefield Next: Re: Gall Force Part 2

Re: Gall Force

From: Chun Wang <cwang@d...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 16:50:57 -0500
Subject: Re: Gall Force

On Mon, 20 Jan 1997, Mark A. Siefert wrote:

>	1.  Why are their only women on these ships?  What happened to
the men?

	Mmm... keep watching... I don't want to spoil this one..

>	2.  What are these Paranoids, and why are they fighting the
"Amazons
> from Outer Space?"

	They are fighting for something both faction want...

>	3.  Is it my imagination, or do the beam weapons of these ships
actualy
> bend and seek there targets.	Either that, or I am mistaking them for
> missiles.

	I think these are missiles...

>	4.  Why are there so many shower scenes?  Not that I mind a good
shower
> scene ;-)  I just think it's getting rather gratitous seeing these
> cartoon women running around with no clothes on.

	Mmmm... no comment...

*
*"To be or not to be that is the question."
*
*To be is infinite better then to be in the limbo flowing around...
*
*So.....			 Get a life... :)
*
*Chun-Kai Wang a.k.a. Kevin, Zelt, and Zilvra Argith
*
*

Prev: Re: The Digital Battlefield Next: Re: Gall Force Part 2