Prev: Re: DSII Questions Next: Re: The Digital Battlefield

Re: The Digital Battlefield

From: Joachim Heck - SunSoft <jheck@E...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 16:49:32 -0500
Subject: Re: The Digital Battlefield

Mark Kochte writes:
@:) Joachim writes:
@:) [...]
@:) >(and I think Kochte's data files are not too great for computer
@:) >interpretation) but the work is definitely doable.
@:)
@:) Well, I made the data files primarily for human
@:) reading/interpretation, partly because *I* didn't have access to,
@:) the resources for, or the full coding skills to put together nifty
@:) little tools like you guys do.  :-/

  Indeed, and I didn't mean to suggest that the data files were
anything less than excellent in the task for which they were
designed.  I found them quite easy to read, myself.  It was my
programming skills that didn't like them, mostly because there were
occaisional changes or variations in the structure if the files.  Any
problems were minor and quite fixable.

@:) I've always been open to comments/suggestions/thoughts/opinions,
@:) and have even changed some of my report formats to help when I
@:) could.

  And in fact I seem to recall that you made some changes to better
suit my needs, and did so in a prompt and effective manner.  Then
again, you were also not above secretly and maliciously reverting the
spelling of "Hangar" to "Hanger" just to screw me up :)

-joachim

Prev: Re: DSII Questions Next: Re: The Digital Battlefield