Prev: Re: FT Battles Next: Re: Gall Force

Re: Gall Force Part 2

From: "<Mark Andrew Siefert>" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 14:35:01 -0500
Subject: Re: Gall Force Part 2

On Tue, 21 Jan 1997, Aaron P Teske wrote:

> <grin> You'll find a fair bit of that 'round anime-way.  Did you ever
> manage to find Legend of the Galactic Heroes?  If not, I can probably
> help you in that respect... the club here has at least some of it,
> subtitled.

	Nope.  Everytime I ask someone into Anime if they know where to
find a copy they laugh in my face.  Typical...

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=
DISCLAIMER:  The opinions expressed here are solely those of the
author's
who doesn't care whether or not you think he is a right wing nut.
Please
forgive any spelling and/or grammatical errors for he is also a victim
of
the American public education system.

Prev: Re: FT Battles Next: Re: Gall Force