Prev: Re: DSII Questions Next: Re: DSII Questions

Re: Gall Force

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+@C...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 10:24:55 -0500
Subject: Re: Gall Force

Excerpts from FT: 21-Jan-97 Re: Gall Force by "Joseph A. Noll"@wstcm1.
> >	  3.  Is it my imagination, or do the beam weapons of these
ships
> >actualy bend and seek there targets.  Either that, or I am mistaking
them
> >for missiles.
> I think they are Beam weapons.  You do mean the ones that bend as they
are
> comming out of the gun ports, right.	Those are beam weapons.  I think
the
> mirror or whatever that bends the beam is what aims it.

Forgot to reply to this one.  You've never seen a space combat until
you've heard someone cry out "Hom-ming Lasers!"  Boy, did I crack up the
first time I heard that one.... ^O^

If you want to see one of the two shows I know of with that cry, you'll
have to get Gunbuster... the other is Nadia, and I don't think
Streamline's reached the end of the show yet.  Though, the Arks and
Excerion would make *nasty* ships for FT... hmm.

		    Aaron Teske
		    Mithramuse+@cmu.edu

Prev: Re: DSII Questions Next: Re: DSII Questions